As Cloud Engineer you are one of the key delivery technicians working on an Infrastructure transformation project. You will be expected to work on customer engagements to implement the necessary public, hybrid and private cloud technologies required as part of a customer cloud solution.
Your role will involve in and out of hours working, implementing and troubleshooting the necessary cloud technologies in scope of the implementation activities. You will support the architecture and consultancy function to input the relevant technical detail as part of the planning process, imparting your expertise and knowledge to ensure a successful architecture and project plan.
As a key technical engineer as part of the organisation you may be required at times to provide in hours support services where customer interim support services are required.
The role will require you to:
- Configure, troubleshoot and (where necessary) maintain customer cloud services, systems and technologies.
- Input in to the architecture and planning process.
- To understand, analyse and evangelise Microsoft Azure IAAS, Hybrid Cloud integration technologies and relevant legacy on premise technologies.
- To feed in to internal service improvement processes and improvement initiatives.
- Write, update and maintain internal technical documentation.
- Create, setup and maintain internal proof of concept systems and services.
- Engage and manage relevant third parties to troubleshoot and manage incidents or problems to a successful conclusion.
- Participate in building and delivering customer training for Azure services.
Our Manchester Office