The Strategic Account Director will be committed to the improvement the Shaping Cloud’s market position and the company’s financial growth. The successful candidate will have a passion for ensuring customer success through consulting and deployment services that make best use of cloud technologies in public sector.
- Developing strategic relationships within existing and new clients.
- Generation of new business leads through direct customer and partner engagement
- Understanding of Shaping Cloud’s key market (Public Sector)
- Strategic territory planning
- Attend industry functions, such as events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Present to and consult with management team on business trends with a view to developing new services & products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and new products that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Accurate forecasting and progress reports to sales director
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Competencies & Experience
- Proven track record in selling
- Excellent relationship and network building
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creative deal-making
- Ambitious and self-starting
- Strong motivation to achieve sales targets
- Communication skills – persuasive with good presentation and influencing skills
- Organisational skills, including CRM use, prioritisation and good planning.
- Strong business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adaptability.
- Must be professional, diplomatic, personable and reliable.
- The ability to build business relationships at a senior level.
- A background of selling into public sector is desirable.
Our London Office
OTE between £70-100k+ depending on experience