START YOUR CAREER
CAREERS AT SHAPING CLOUD
We have a team that is innovative, fast acting and hardworking, performing at their best every single day. If you love a challenge and like to get stuck in and really make a difference, Shaping Cloud could be the place for you.
We deliver intelligent cloud solutions that enable organisations to transform the way they deliver services and improve people’s lives.
By joining Shaping Cloud you will ultimately be working toward making the world a better place. That may seem like a pretty tall order, but it is what drives and inspires us. We are always working for the very best interests of our customers and strive to always build and deliver
An opportunity at Shaping Cloud is exactly that. The chance for you to show us what you’ve got. Take charge of your own career and we will support you every step of the way. We have a team that is innovative, fast acting and hardworking, performing at their best every single day. If you love a challenge and like to get stuck in and really make a difference, Shaping Cloud could be the place for you.
YOUR SEARCH STARTS HERE
LATEST VACANCIESThese are exciting times here at Shaping Cloud. We’re always on the lookout for more talented people to join our unique band. Apply online today!
Azure DevOps Engineer
- UK-based Home / Manchester
- UK-based Home / Manchester
Azure Devops Engineer
Born in the Cloud and raised in Manchester, UK since 2010, we are a Cloud first, digital transformation partner for Public Sector and Enterprise clients across the UK. We started with a dev squad cutting code and providing web enabled applications and other bleeding edge stuff. Partnering with Microsoft early on in their Azure development, we were one of the first Microsoft Gold Cloud Partners – and we still are today.
What will I be doing?
Within our Delivery Squads, you will be paired with seasoned Azure Engineers like yourself, Azure Architects, Technical PMs, and a lead Technical Consultant. We operate in an Agile environment, using Azure DevOps, Terraform, Azure Migrate, and the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF).
- Support the implementation of DevOps processes and tooling
- Automate the configuration and management of cloud workloads in Azure
- Support automated build, configuration, test and deployments of applications to cloud agnostic platforms.
- Utilize IaC to achieve the configuration and deployment of Azure environment and workloads
What do I need to know?
- Previous experience of working within Azure DevOps (or equivalent CI/CD tooling)
- Experience delivering cloud migrations (e.g – Data Centre to Azure migrations)
- Experience in deploying CI/ CD pipelines
- Experiencing building and configuring cloud services using Infrastructure as Code
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Setting up landing zones
- Previous experience building and configuring Azure IaaS and PaaS service
What are the benefits?
- 25 days annual leave (accrue more with length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Private medical (includes physio & mental health)
- Monthly socials
- Regular care packages delivered to your home
- Fully remote home-based working
- We ask that travel to Manchester isn’t too laborious (you need to be able to get Manchester couple times a year)
- Flexible office spaces available in Manchester Central, Reading & Farringdon
- Fully flexible working hours.
- Access to learning platforms and we will fund exams
- 5 days paid study leave to further your technical understanding and certify
- 2 charity days per annum
- Perks at work discounts
Job Title: Azure Devops Engineer
Location: Remote Working
Salary: £40,000 – £65,000 plus our great benefits package
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time