Following from a significant contract award and a round of investment into the business, Shaping Cloud are growing rapidly and looking for a high calibre individual who will be able to manage, nuture and strengthen the commercial relationships that we maintiain with key partners.
The Alliance manager will be responsible for adding value to the company by building and maintaining a range of alliances with partners. Relationships with these partners must remain well managed and mutually beneficial to both companies.
This is a senior role reporting into the CEO and the Director of Consultancy Services and we would expect a minumum of 5 years experience in a relevant role elsewhere in the technology sector.
Key Skills & Experience
- Must be able to develop and maintain broad and deep external relations with partners in all solutions areas
- Knowledgeable of the partner’s propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities
- Maintains updates to the partner of the latest developments of their alliance account; provides feedback to the partners if needed
- Develops and executes on strategy and GTM plans.
- Builds multi-level relationships with our partners including those in the executive level
- Produces high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners in terms of marketing strategies
- Coordinates with internal resources to launch partner sales planning efforts of the company.
- A passion for sales and technology and a drive to the help the company’s growth aligned to exceptional communications skills
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position or know someone who might be, please complete the form. We endeavour to read all job applications but due to the high volume of applications that we receive, unfortunately we will only be in contact with you if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Thanks for applying
We'll be in touch soon