We're looking for a...
Customer Success Manager
About the role
The candidate will be required to work across a number of Shaping Cloud customers ensuring that their needs are being met. These projects will require an open and constructive dialogue with a wide range of stakeholders both from the business and from I.T. across a broad range of public sector bodies.
Managing multiple workstreams and projects the candidate will have excellent communication & organisational skills and be absolutely focused on delivering for their customers.
Working for the Customer Success Director you will provide regular updates back into the consultancy business and manage a pipeline of ongoing activity and opportunities.
Key Skills & Experience
- The ability to build business relationships at a senior level and identify their unmet needs.
- Have a strong grounding in information technology and it’s application within the public sector. A knowledge of the public clous landscape is highly desirable.
- Must be professional, diplomatic, personable and reliable with an absolute commitment to the end customer.
- Strong business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adaptability.
- Desire to attend industry functions, such as events and conferences on both the vendor and supplier side, and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Demonstrated ability to serve in a role with revenue responsibility and able to meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Sales experience, ideally from a Consulting or Business Services background
- Present to and consult with management team on business trends with a view to developing new services & products.
- Have excellent presentation skills, with demonstrable experience of success with senior business stakeholders.
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position or know someone who might be, please complete the form. We endeavour to read all job applications but due to the high volume of applications that we receive, unfortunately we will only be in contact with you if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Thanks for applying
We'll be in touch soon