We're looking for a...
About the role
The candidate will be required to provide consultancy services into project delivery, pre sales and account management streams, providing technical leadership to customers, project leads and engineering teams.
Working for the Director of Consultancy Services you will provide leadership for projects, guiding the project from a technical perspective and ensuring technical and enterprise architecture principles are captured and executed against as part of the project, taking in to account constraints and impacts on business operations at all times
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in leading on the design, delivery & implementation of future state information technology solutions.
- Ability to engage and enthuse stakeholders at CxO levels by clearly articulating a future vision for the organisation and relating that back to their specific business objectives and desired outcomes.
- Experience of working with a broad range of technologies, can demonstrate that they have been trained in at least one architecture methodology and can show use of that architecture methodology as well as good written and verbal communication skills, who can articulate complex concepts and solutions.
- Minimum 5 years experience in leading projects from an architecture perspective and following a process that leads to the customer’s desired outcome.
- Proven ability to understand complex infrastructure environments, see solutions and present high level solution concepts, resources and costs.
- Experience of working with, designing and understanding service management processes within business organisations and their impact on customer operations. The candidate should also understand service management toolsets and how they interact to support service management processes.
- It would be desirable for the candidate to be at least ITIL foundation certified with any certifications in Microsoft Technologies, TOGAF and PRINCE II methodology also proving preferable.
- Practical experience of translating complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within businesses is also essential.
- Proven experience of challenging conventional ideas and assumptions related to infrastructure and coming up with solution to problems quickly.
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position or know someone who might be, please complete the form. We endeavour to read all job applications but due to the high volume of applications that we receive, unfortunately we will only be in contact with you if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
Thanks for applying
We'll be in touch soon