Strategic Account Director
The Strategic Account Director will be committed to the improvement of Shaping Cloud’s market position and the company’s financial growth. The successful candidate will have a passion for ensuring customer success through consulting and deployment services that make best use of cloud technologies in public sector.
- Developing strategic relationships within existing and new clients.
- Generation of new business leads through direct customer and partner engagement
- Understanding of Shaping Cloud’s key market (Public Sector.)
- Strategic territory planning.
- Attend industry functions, such as events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Present to and consult with management team on business trends with a view to developing new services & products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and new products that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Accurate forecasting and progress reports to sales director.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Competencies & Experience
- Proven track record in selling
- Excellent relationship and network building
- Strong negotiation skills
- Creative deal-making
- Ambitious and self-starting
- Strong motivation to achieve sales targets
- Communication skills – persuasive with good presentation and influencing skills
- Organisational skills, including CRM use, prioritisation and good planning.
- Strong business acumen, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and adaptability.
- Must be professional, diplomatic, personable and reliable.
- The ability to build business relationships at a senior level.
- A background of selling into public sector is desirable.
If you think you'd be a great fit for this position or know someone who might be, please complete the form and upload your cover letter and CV/Résumé. We endeavour to read all job applications but due to the high volume of applications that we receive, unfortunately we will only be in contact with you if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
We'll be in touch soon